Sales Jump 14%. Inventory Swells 16%. Our Future Brightens.
Sales Jump 14%.
- March listings placed under contract jumped 14% over March 2016.
- Year To Date, total listings placed under-contract have improved 7%.
- Of the 219 listings placed under-contract, 135 were on the market less than 31 days.
- Least expensive sale – $126,500. Most expensive – $4,200,000.
- Sales activity should remain strong through August.
- Selection improved to a total of 993 listings, 138 more than last year at this time.
- The least expensive property – $154,500. Most expensive property – $8,000,000.
- We expect listing inventory to level out in the 1,000 property range through the summer.
Seller’s Market Below $400,000. Buyer’s Market Above $400,001
- Competition among buyers for properties priced below $400,000 is strong. Swift action is recommended.
- Competition among sellers priced above $400,001 is fierce. Powerful marketing, merchandising, and pricing position is more important than ever.
- We expect Months Supply Of Inventory to shrink over the next four months as sales ramp upward.
The Woodlands April Home Sales Report
Click HERE to view/download/print/share the Home Sales Report
Our future is bright! If I can be helpful, please call, text or eMail.
Ken Brand | 832-797-1779 | Ken@KenBrand.com