Here IS the checklist you need to get your HAR Online Profile looking as All-Pro as your In Real Life Presence. Follow the simple instructions for each step. In 20 minutes you can Set-It-And-Forget-It. Let’s Start…and Finish🚀
- Current and High Resolution Headshot photo
- Upgrade to HAR Platinum Status and Tools. This is a must.
- Descriptive Bio highlighting your experience, commitment and expertise. Click Here to view Pro Tips On Writing An Attractive Bio.
- Connect your RealSatisfied.com review and recommendations.
- Link your ZAP website.
- Add Neighborhoods.
- Add Designations.
- Add Language and Cultures
- Add your Facebook Social Media Link.
STEP ONE – Log into HAR Members Only Portal.
STEP TWO – Click Your “My Account” link and complete your “Personal Information” Profile
Complete Steps 1-3 to add more customizations to your HAR emails, CMAs, Property Portal.
Add your personal website and blog. Complete Steps 1-3. Use you ZAP web site url here.
Display Real Satisfied reviews and ratings on your HAR Profile, complete Steps 1-4.
This display feature requires the HAR Platinum Upgrade.
To find your vanity key, go to your RealSatisfied public profile. Not sure where it is? Simply Google your name with RealSatisfied and it should come up. Click on your profile. When it’s displayed you’ll see the URL. The end of the URL is the ‘slug’ or exact name of the page you are on. It will likely be your name. That slug is your vanity key.
That’s it, you’re All Pro setup. Congrtats