Here IS the checklist you need to get your HAR Online Profile looking as All-Pro as your In Real Life Presence. Follow the simple instructions for each step. In 20 minutes you can Set-It-And-Forget-It. Let’s Start…and Finish🚀
- Current and High Resolution Headshot photo
- Upgrade to Platinum Status and Tools. This is a must.
- Descriptive Bio highlighting your experience, commitment and expertise.
- Connect your RealSatisfied.com review and recommendations.
- Link your ZAP website.
- Add Neighborhoods.
- Add Designations.
- Add Language and Cultures
- Add your Facebook Social Media Link.
STEP ONE – Log into HAR Members Only Portal.
STEP TWO – Click Your “My Account” link
STEP THREE – Complete your HAR Personal Information Profile
HERE is an example of what a successful and business attracting profile should look like:
1 – PLATINUM Upgrade Highly-Extremely-Must-Have Recommended
There are certain features that are can’t-win-without-it valuable in the Platinum package for your HAR profile. Upgrade Now👌🏽
- ‘Have Agent Call Back’ button. Must activate this feature.
- You can have your HAR Client Experience Ratings or your Real Satisfied reviews display on your HAR profile. Review are the future. Without them you look weak, dim and unchoosable.
- ‘View My Website’ button shows on your profile. Make sure that you direct this to your personal/GG ZAP website.
- Stand out with something better than the standard CMA provided. Platinum gives you access to Cloud CMA.
- Banner image on the profile goes with all Platinum accounts.
Be aware that HAR makes it seem as though Platinum agents may be superior.
In the following screen capture, you can see how a
consumer prospective buyers and sellers can filter their agent search so that ‘Only Display Agents With Ratings’ or ‘Only Display Platinum Agents’. Do Not Be Left Out, UPGRADE to Platinum Status today💡
2 – Link To Your Website
Unless you have a specific reason you would like to link to your HAR website, link out to your personal ZAP website to leave the HAR environment and keep them in your own professional space. Note: you cannot link to your website unless you are a Platinum Agent.
To update the link to your website, go to the main dashboard while logged in.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘My Website’. See below.
Copy your URL and paste it here. Make sure to click ‘Save Changes’. See below.
3 – Connect to display Real Satisfied reviews and ratings on HAR. Again, this is a Platinum feature. Upgrade to Platinum💪🏼
Again, from the Dashboard, if you are a Platinum agent, you will see MLS Platinum ‘My Tools’. Click that.
On the left a menu will appear. Click ‘RealSatisfied Rating’.
Simply enter your Vanity-Key here and click submit. Keep reading for instructions on how to find your RealSatisfied.com vanity🌞
To find your vanity key, go to your RealSatisfied public profile. Not sure where it is? Simply Google your name with RealSatisfied and it should come up. Click on your profile. When it’s displayed you’ll see the URL. The end of the URL is the ‘slug’ or exact name of the page you are on. It will likely be your name. That slug is your vanity key.
4 – Customize your Bio.
Feel free to use the same ones that you have on your other profiles online. Log into HAR and click on Members Only Portal. Then click on the My Account link in the top navigation.
Under Personalize Information, click ‘Manage Profile/Bio’. You will see a box that opens. Create or Paste your bio there, and save changes.
Add Neighborhoods, Designations, Language and Cultures and your Facebook Social Media Links.
Congratulations, you’re all set up and ready to All Pro Impress. Thanks for all you do✨