Let’s Light Your Career Candle
Pro Quality Headshot
We’re going to need a high resolution, professional grade headshot for your print and online marketing campaigns. We’ll need something that will do the luminescent you justice. If you have a headshot you’d like to use please forward it to Linda Sawyers our office administrative manager. Here’s Linda’s email. SawyersL@GaryGreene.com
We want to launch fast, so we need a photo fast:-) If you need a recommendation, I endorse Quik Pics Portraits Studio. They do great work, have fair prices and years of experience.
Jackie and Doris will answer the phone and take great care of you.
Business Cards and Announcements
After we receive your All Pro Quality photo we’ll immediately order your color photo business cards and personalized announcements. We’ll eMail you a proof for each and have the finished marketing pieces delivered within 52 hours of your proof approval.
We would like to make an announcement to the local media, such as the Houston Chronicle, publications in your office area, and online outlets, about your new affiliation with the company. Please take time to answer the questions below, in a word document, as completely as possible. Please write complete sentences and share with us as much information as you like.
Please email your answers, in a word document, to our Administrative Manager, Linda Sawyers at SawyersL@GaryGreene.com along with your All Pro Quality photo.
- Please include your name as you would like it to appear in the press release announcement
- In which office of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate will you be working?
- List any Real Estate Certifications you hold.
- Include any educational background that you would like us to include
- When and where did you start your real estate career?
- Tell us a little about what you did before going into real estate. What industry you were in, what your job entailed, and what skills you developed along the way that you feel will especially help you in working with buyers and sellers.
- What factors attributed to your choosing a career in real estate?
- What attracted you to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene?
- Are there any special areas or markets you’re interested in focusing on?
- If you are bi-lingual or multi-lingual, please tell us what languages you speak and how you think these skills might help you in real estate.
- What life experiences do you think make you especially suited for the real estate industry?
- Tell us about any community or charity projects that you have been involved in, including any involvement with POAs, schools, fundraisers for nonprofits, and any special interests you have in these areas.
- If you like, please feel free to tell us a little about your family
- What are you hobbies and interests outside of real estate?
- Add any other information you would like to include.