Meet Our Support Staff
- Meet and Facebook Friend our office administrative managers, Linda Sawyers (The Woodlands Marketing Center), and Mary Ann Adams (The Magnolia Marketing Center), Barbara Morales and Sandy Paugh our receptionists.
- Meet the team on Facebook.
- Please Facebook Friend Linsey Ehle and me.
- Meet and Facebook Friend our Gibraltar Partners – Michael Timmons, Gibraltar Mortgage and Doreen Riles, Gibraltar Insurance
Visit Woodforest HomeFinding Information Centers
Your real estate expertise is valued in relationship to your knowledge of the local market and community. Your goal is to become the Go-To person for all things community, home, lifestyle, shopping, dining, schools and everything else a person want to know about. A excellent starting point in growing your big brained knowledge base is visiting the Woodforest Homefinding Lodge.
Information Center Mind Meld Action Plan
- Visit both Information Centers and introduce yourself as a Gary Greene team member to the Information Center staff.
- Familiarize yourself with all the available resources and grab one of all the resource materials available. Some of the stuff you gather will make for great sharing on your Social Media sites.
- Ask for a Relocation Packet. This packet contains additional materials and information not displayed to the general public.
- Be sure to grab a couple of community maps and a New Homes Guide|Map.
- Sign up for the REALTOR|Agent Homefinder Center orientation.
- Visit Woodforest web site to familiarize yourself with their available resources and Sign Up for eNeighbor Newsletters.
↓↓↓↓↓On the WoodForest Site↓↓↓↓↓
Here’s Information Center location information for Woodforest↓↓↓↓↓
New Home Construction Preview and Tour Action Plan
Using the New Home Construction Maps you picked up at the Information Centers, visit new home builder model homes in The Woodlands and Woodforest.
- Introduce yourself to the new home sales counselor.
- Pick up a brochure package.
- Tour the model homes.
- Cruise the neighborhood to get a feel for what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Understanding The Importance Of Trust and Top Of Mind Awareness Action Plan
From The Book Less Blah Blah Blah More Ah Ha, Read Chapters One through Four.
Perfect Your First Conversations Action Plan
That’s it for Module Two. If you have any questions let us know. Thanks.