- Choose a contact management software program to manage contact names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers and eMail addresses. MS Outlook and gmail are the most commonly used programs. Linsey and Ken use Gmail.
- Enter your contacts names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
Launch > Contact > Conversation > Connection > Top Of Mind Awareness > Become Preferred and Referred
Announcing your Arrival:
- Address your announcements. So you know when your announcements have arrived, address one to yourself.
- Bundle your announcements and give them to our office administrative manager for postage and mailing. We pay the postage and deliver them to the Post Office. You do the followup.
- Read THIS and follow your mailed announcements with a telephone conversation.
Read the following two chapters from the book Less Blah Blah More Ah Ha before you make your followup telephone calls:
- Chapter 9: Are Fear and Doubt Strangling Your Success?
- Chapter 12: Are You Seizing Hiding-in-Plain-Sight Opportunities?