Building a business plan is a critical part of maximizing your potential. The other critical element is following that plan. The tools created here will support you in not only creating a plan that suits your personality and strengths, but it will also allow you to design a roadmap for the weekly activities that will get you to your goals.
Review the materials and set up a time to meet with Ken. He will support you in evaluating and designing the plan so you really can Begin To Win!
It’s simple math.
- First we’ll figure out how many sales it will take to meet your financial goal.
- CLICK HERE to access the Financial and Transaction Calculation Worksheet.
- If you are unfamiliar with Google Drive, watch this brief TUTORIAL
- Let’s talk about your financial goals and use the worksheet to crystalize our thinking and use the Goals & Income tab to see the numbers.
- Use the ‘Plan’ tab to walk through what lead sources of business you might focus on to reach your goals
- Watch the BUSINESS PLANNING TUTORIAL – 1
- Watch the BUSINESS PLANNING TUTORIAL – 2
Now that we know how many sales we need to achieve your goal, we need to decide which actions, activities and events will help us generate the business needed.
We’ll focus on these to start:
- Schedule an appointment with Linsey . Set aside one hour. Note in your appointment request that you are ready to do business planning.
- Review the sources of business you outline in your Master Business Plan (Step 1)
- We will build a system for each source of business in that business planning appointment, but before you come make sure you are familiar with the WEEKLY ACTION CHECKLIST.
- Watch the Weekly Action Checklist TUTORIAL.
Read these chapters from the book Less Blah Blah More Ah Ha
- Chapter 6: Why the Future of Your Future is Psychographic
- Chapter 13: Is Misdirection Stunting Your Success
- Chapter 14: How to Gossip Your Way to the Closing Table