Opportunity time is available to any agent that has completed Matrix training. They are 90 minute blocks of time where you will have an opportunity to answer inbound calls or walk-ins from potential customers inquiring about properties or that might have questions about selling their own home.
You’ll want to make sure to make the most of these opportunities by being well prepared. You may just meet your next client!
- Calendar – The calendar comes out the month prior around mid-month. Linda will be sending it to your Gary Greene email. When you receive the schedule, immediately put those times into your own calendar. You may receive a reminder email the day before, but it’s your responsibility to set the time in your calendar and show up.
- Dress for Success – Be ready to meet with your next client and show up dressed with that in mind. If that potential seller walks in the door, you want to look like the pro that you are!
- Hone Your Telephone Skills – One of the keys to converting inquiries into appointments on the phone is to build rapport and stay in control of the conversation. Actively listen, and ask follow up questions. Be inquisitive and interested in what they might need. “That home is listed at $400,000. Is that about the price range your are hoping to be in?” or “I’d be happy to show you that home. Are there others that you have an interest in seeing?” Identify the prospects next steps, and offer to help with that.
- Be of Service – The ultimate goal is to provide service. In coming from a place of service, you will naturally be more likely to convert the inquiry into a client. As David Knox said, “Be a ‘person’ before a salesperson.”
- Be On Time and Ready – Arrived focused, and relaxed. Wear your name tag, have business cards and your Supra Key at the ready.
- Rescheduling – Things come up for everyone. If you find that you are unable to make your scheduled Opportunity Time, please make an effort to fill your spot. If you find that you are unable to find someone, email Sherri at Sherri.Higgins@garygreene.com and she will assist you in filling that spot.