The Woodlands Homes Sales Report | March 2020
CLICK HERE to view/download/print/share the March Market Report
- Strong Seller’s Market Below $700,000
- Seller’s Market Below $900,000
- March Listings Inventory Down 10% From March 2019
- Low-Low Mortgage Rates Means More Buyer Power
- Average Days On Market before placed Under Contract = 53 Days | DOM dropped 19 days from February DOM.
- Median Number Of Days On Market before placed Under Contract = 23 Days | DOM dropped 51 days from February DOM
- Median List Price placed Under Contract = $409,000
- Median List Price For Sale = $607,495
- Average List Price placed Under Contract = $520,306
- Average List Price For Sale = $1,011,327
Q. Why Is It A Strong Seller’s Market
Our real estate market is fueled by a bundle of positive external stimulus factors like:
- Positive economic growth.
- Job growth and low unemployment.
- Stable oil prices.
- Positive consumer confidence.
- Corporate-relocation moving people in and out (like an Exxon/Mobil).
- Low for sale inventory.
- Excellent mortgage rates in the historically low 3% range.
All positive External Stimulus Factors are in place. Our real estate market is healthy, steady and strong.
Sellers. . .
- While market conditions below $900,000 are strong, no matter the price, one fact remains, half-hearted selling-efforts will fall flat-faced.
- Supreme interior and exterior merchandising is a must. (Here’s a Checklist)
- Quality and reach in your marketing and promotional strategy is more important than ever.
- Give-It-Away pricing is not required! Competitive pricing is.
- More and more, serious sellers are matched with serious buyers every day.
Buyers. . . It’s a STRONG Seller’s Market below $900,000 and keenly competitive. When you find what you love, move fast.
Mortgage rates are at their lowest in years = More Home – Lower Payments!
Real Estate Agents. . .
- All market factors position the market for record-breaking transaction volume and opportunity. Good news, our market is rich with opportunity. Rich opportunity brings hyper-competition. Rich success requires us to out-hustle and out-perform less committed amateurs and part-timers.
- Winning requires close contact and communication, sharing, serving, solving and simplifying everything for everyone you know.
- Positive energy and perspective is a must.
- No matter what, always keep those promises. To others and yourself.
- Confidence and a bias towards swift and consistent execution WINS.
- Basically you need to be All In. The good news is, in this market, your winning efforts will be rewarded.
Take a look at these and let me know if you have any questions or if I can be helpful📲