Click HERE to view/download/print Home Sales Market Reports.
Buyer Activity & Sales UP | Inventory and Selection Is Excellent | Low-Low Mortgage Rates
- Seller, buyer and agent activity is brisk. Showings Appointments remain high. Open House visits and home buyer activity is strong, and if you have problems with your HVAC or Humidifier in your home, the central humidifier repair services are the best option to fix this.
- Inventory/Selection is excellent. New inventory tumbling onto the market fuels the accelerated buyer demand, especially in the HOT price ranges below $600,000.
- We are experiencing an active and healthy real estate market. Summer selling season will be strong and steady.
- Year To Date sales are UP 10.5 %.
- May sales UP 13.3%.
- Average Under Contract List Price in March = $489,233 | Median Under Contract List Price = $399,900.
- Well positioned listings are selling faster!
- Average Days On Market (DOM) for Under Contract Listings in May = 42 Days | Median DOM = 22 Days.
- 1 in 4 new listings went Under Contract in 7 days or less. 79/273
- 2 in 5 new listings went Under Contract in 31 days or less. 111/273
- It’s a strong Seller’s Market below $600,000.
- Average List Price = $827,772 | Median List Price = $530,000.
- Average Number Of Days On Market (DOM) for Unsold Listings = 65 Days | Median DOM is 39 Days
Why is the market stronger than last year?
Our real estate market is fueled by a bundle of positive external stimulus factors.
- Positive economic growth.
- Job growth and low unemployment.
- Stable oil prices.
- Positive consumer confidence.
- Corporate-relocation moving people in and out (like an Exxon/Mobil).
- Healthy selection.
- Excellent mortgage rates, the lowest since February 2018.
All positive External Stimulus Factors are in place. Our real estate market is healthy and gaining strength.
Buyers. . .
- Selection and buying conditions are excellent.
- It’s a Buyer’s Market above $600,000, and a keenly competitive Seller’s Market below $500,000.
- When you find what you love, move fast.
- Mortgage rates are at their lowest in a year.
Sellers. . .
- While market conditions are improved, one fact remains, half hearted selling-efforts will fall flat faced.
- Supreme interior and exterior merchandising is a must. (Here’s a Checklist)
- Quality and reach in your marketing and promotional strategy is more important than ever.
- Give-It-Away pricing is not required! Competitive pricing is.
- More and more, serious sellers are matched with serious buyers every day.
Real Estate Agents. . .
- This market will generate more opportunities to out-hustle and out-perform less committed amateurs and part-timers. When competition heats up, the weak wilt, the strong WIN.
- Winning requires close contact and communication, sharing, serving, solving and simplifying everything with everyone.
- Positive energy and perspective.
- No matter what, always keep those promises. To others and yourself.
- Confidence and a bias towards swift and consistent execution WINS.
- Basically you need to be All In. The good news is, in this market, your winning efforts will be rewarded.
Real Estate Agents. . .
Take a look at these and let me know if you have any questions or if I can be helpful📲