From the desk of Toni Nelson,
I am writing to you because if you have a Distinctive Collection listing that you would like to submit for display in our Fall Edition of the Distinctive Collection Online Magazine, you may submit it beginningSeptember 30 – October 3 for a publication date of October 10.
How to submit:
- Beginning Monday, September 30 and no later than Wednesday, October 3, please submit your listing by
- Filling out a property submission form online at http://f8s.co/5mg
- E-mail high-quality photo[s] to Dionne@garygreene.com
- October 6-7 – you will receive a copy of your ad for approval with time contingent response necessary to
- Publish on Friday, October 10.
Distinctive Collection Qualifications
In order to market a property through the Distinctive Collection program it must meet the following criteria.
- The home’s interior and exterior must represent exceptional style and quality
- Listing price is Top 10% Tier pricing in MLS of at least $500,000 and is of exceptional style and quality.
- Distinctive Collection lawn signage and marketing collateral pieces must be used in promotion
* Vacant land, acreage where the home is not of exceptional style, luxury or quality, tear-downs or commercial do not qualify
- Though not required for our publication, we highly endorse that you submit your Distinctive Collection listing to BHGRECollection.com so that it not only appears on a national site but also guarantees your listing gets streaming exposure in wsjonline.com and other BHGRE publications. Go to Greenhouse>Marketing. On the Marketing landing page, right-hand side, select “More about Distinctive Collection” How do I submit listing to BHGRECollection.com? Go to Greenhouse and select “My Listings”. Select the listing on the My Listings landing page that you want to feature as Distinctive Collection, select edit and toggle down to the lower part of the listing data and select Special Feature: Distinctive Collection. Be sure and hit “SAVE” before you exit out of your listing data.
Distribution of online magazine on October 10:
Please send to your sellers a link to the magazine and these distribution points:
- Homes featured in the eMagazine can be seen in detail at http://www.garygreene.com/ggcollection
- A link to the Distinctive Collection Online Magazine is distributed on Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene’s
o Facebook – Twitter – Google – Pinterest – LinkedIn.com – Yelp social media pages.
- The unique URL will be distributed to the Corporate Relocation Department for posting in their client newsletters and for display.
- Agents with homes featured in the Distinctive Collection Online will receive a unique url to the magazine, when posted to Issuu.com and can be found generically on http://issuu.com/garygreenerealtors/docs
- Agents with homes featured in the Distinctive Collection Online shall post unique url to their web site and social media pages for enhanced distribution.
- Agents shall send unique url to potential prospects.
Questions? Email Dionne Smajstrla at Dionne@GaryGreene.com