Required Forms When Writing a One To Four Residential Contract (Resale)
Click Here to view the Buyer Side Transaction Checklist.
These forms are required when writing a One To Four Residential Contract. All of these forms can be found in your ZipForm Plus library of forms.
- One To Four Family Residential Contract – TREC 20-13
- Third Party Financing Addendum For Credit Approval – TREC 40-7
- Information About Broker Services (IABS)
- Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure Statement – A Gary Greene form
- Residential Buyer Representation Agreement Exclusive Right To Purchase – A Gary Greene form. Required for Intermediary Relationship
- Intermediary Relationship Notice – Required for Intermediary Relationship
- Information About Special Flood Hazard Areas – TAR 1414
Click HERE to download these forms.
For Your Convenience We’ve Created a Global Purchase Contract Paperwork Template in ZipForms.
The global template includes the most common forms you may need when writing an offer. See above for a list of required forms.
Click HERE to download the ZipForms Global Template “How To” Guide.
Click HERE to view and download a copy of the included forms list.
Thanks for all you do:-)