Residential Lease Paperwork – Tenant
- Information About Brokerage Services (IABS)
- Residential Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement
- Residential Lease Application (TAR-2003)
- Landlord’s Tenant Selection Criteria
- Residential Lease (TAR -2001)
- Agreement Between Brokers for Residential Leases (TAR 2002)
- Pet Agreement (TAR- 2004)
- General Information for Landlord Regarding Assistance Animals (TAR2226)
- Pool/Spa Maintenance Addendum (TAR 2010)
- Broker Notice to Buyer/Tenant
- Residential Lease Inventory and Condition Form (TAR 2006)
For Your Convenience We’ve Created a Global Lease/Tenant Paperwork Template in ZipForms.
The global template includes the most commonly used forms when taking a listing. See above for a list of required forms.
Click HERE to download the ZipForms Global Template “How To” Guide.
Click HERE to view and download a copy of the included forms list.
The leasing broker will dictate the process for tenant qualification. We DO NOT run or handle credit reports. When tenant screening recommendations are needed we recommend using MySmartMove.com, endorsed by TAR.