Residential Lease Paperwork – Tenant
These forms are required when writing a Residential Lease Contract.
- Information About Brokerage Services
- Residential Lease – TAR 2001
- Landlord’s Tenant Selection Criteria
These forms may be required or helpful when working a Residential Lease Contract.
- Agreement Between Brokers For Residential Leases – TAR 2002
- Pet Agreement – TAR 2004
- Residential Lease Application – TAR 2003
- Residential Lease Inventory And Condition Form – TAR 2006
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification [BHGRE Gary Greene]
For Your Convenience We’ve Created a Global Lease/Tenant Paperwork Template in ZipForms.
The global template includes the most commonly used forms when taking a listing. See above for a list of required forms.
Click HERE to download the ZipForms Global Template “How To” Guide.
Click HERE to view and download a copy of the included forms list.
The leasing broker will dictate the process for tenant qualification. We DO NOT run or handle credit reports. When tenant screening recommendations are needed we recommend using MySmartMove.com, endorsed by TAR.