Click HERE to view/print/download Amazon TurnKey materials.
We are so excited to announce that Realogy has teamed up with Amazon to launch a new real estate benefits program called Turnkey. As a preferred Brokerage under Realogy’s Cartus Broker Network, we have been handpicked to participate in this program. Since we have been under a DND agreement, we could not divulge the intricacies of this new program until the announcement today.
TurnKey is a beginning-to-end home buying program that provides consumers with the best team to help them throughout their journey, from finding their next house to making it a home; it is launching in 15 major markets across the U.S., from Atlanta and Chicago to Seattle and San Francisco,
To get started, a consumer can visit www.amazon.com/TurnKey to receive a Connection to an Experienced Real Estate Agent within their city or neighborhood of choice. TurnKey agents, who are affiliated with one of Realogy’s trusted residential real estate brands, were selected based on their exceptional customer service record and local market expertise. They are matched according to the homebuyer’s profile. A Gary Greene Agent can enroll them in the program themselves atwww.gowithgary.com and pay a reduced fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance and details.
Valued from $1,000 to $5,000 in Amazon Home Services and fully-installed smart home products, the Amazon Move-In Benefit provided to the buyer upon closing includes:
● A curated suite of smart home products, installed by Amazon Experts;
● A choice of Amazon Home Services to customize a new home, such as deep cleaning, a handyman to assemble furniture, hang pictures, install shelving or mount a TV on a wall, and much more.
The value of the Free Amazon Move-In Benefit is determined by the final sales price of the home. Package tiers include:
Tier 1 – $150K – $399K: $1,000 in services and products (not cash)
Tier 2 – $400K – $699K: $2,500 in services and products (not cash)
Tier 3 – $700K+: $5,000 in services and products (not cash)
For our purposes, here are answers to questions you are probably wondering:
· Who will be receiving these leads? Our Cartus designated Affinity Team Agents have already been informed & trained on this system.
· Can I join the Affinity Team to receive these leads? See Ken.
· What is the referral fee? Cartus standard referral fee of 40% applies.
· How are these leads delivered? They are delivered through Lead Router’s DLD (Digital Lead Delivery) platform.
· What if one of my clients wants to sign up. Can I register them like I do a USAA person and pay a smaller referral fee? Would I get my split if I pre-registered? Yes; Agents can submit these identified clients as AGR’s (Agent Generated Referrals) where they will receive their ‘agent split’ and reduced referral fee of 30%. Please contact email@example.com for additional assistance and details.
We are so fortunate to be a preferred broker for such an amazing program!
Kristen Brown, GMS
Director of Relocation
BHGRE Gary Greene | Relocation & Business Development Division
5120 Woodway Suite 5020
Houston, TX 77056
Passion. Authenticity. Innovation. Growth. Excellence.