Sharing Listings Like a Pro
When you share your listings, you want to bring people back to your website so that they can search for homes, and stay with you. You don’t want to share your listings from HAR or any of the portals, because in a couple clicks they can be contacting another agent.
Ideally, share the listing link from your Zap website, but you’ll want to follow this simple trick to make sure that the link keeps them on your site, with your branding.
- Find the listing you want to share by doing a search on your website. Copy that link.
2. Go into your Zap Dashboard, Click ‘Add’ at the top, then ‘New Shareable Link’.
3. Paste link into space and hit ‘Get Link”
4. Paste into the URL bar. You will see that it adds a custom agent specific information to the end of the link.
5. Now any visitor that visits that link will stay on your branded site.
Share Custom Searches in Social, or To An Email List
You can do a search on your website, copy the URL from that search, and go through the same process outline above, and get a branded URL for that custom search on your site. Think of the possibilities!
- Pool Homes Under $300,000 in The Woodlands
- Creekside Open Houses for Saturday
- Homes for Sale in Carlton Wood
- The Most/Least Expensive Homes for Sale in the Woodlands
Below is an example of the Most Expensive Homes for Sale in The Woodlands. You can display in a list, or on a map.
Final Pro Tip
Want to track how many times people are clicking on your link? Go to bitly.com, take your custom link and paste it in to get a shortened, trackable URL.
Questions? Never hesitate to come see me and I’d be happy to help.