We’re excited to announce Gary Greene’s partnership with Zillow Group as Premier Broker, Flex Pricing partners. This program will provide you and our team members the opportunity to receive validated shoppers from Zillow Group sites (Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy, RealEstate.com) and pay Zillow Group at closing through a ‘Performance Marketing Expense.’
All shoppers will be validated through Zillow Group’s Concierge program and have expressed interest in speaking with a local agent.
To participate in the program, Zillow will require you to agree to:
- Work validated connections across your markets
- Register (step 1) for the program by clicking here. Within 24 to 48 hours you will receive a Welcome eMail from Zillow that looks like THIS, and instructions for steps 3. & 4. below.
- Complete the on-boarding webinar (step 2) and assessment (step 3) and sign the agent contract (step 4).
- Pay Zillow Group a 35% Performance Marketing Expense at closing
- Agent will be paid at their split
Agents that complete all four steps will be activated into the program. Activations occur every Monday of each week. If you have any questions, please contact TJ Eggleston, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Your Welcome eMail from Zillow will include the two attachments you see below.
How Your Prospects See You Online? All Pro or 🤡?
As part of the communication between you, the prospect, and Zillow, the prospective client will receive a Text Message from Zillow that includes information about you as an All Pro.
The All Pro introduction is made by including a link to your Zillow Profile. When you prospect views your online profile you will want to look as All Pro online and you are In Real Life. This means that your Zillow Profile must look All Pro. Here’s how to make it happen – Click HERE for instructions on how to give your Zillow Profile the All Pro Treatment.