Effective November 20th, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate will implement a new and improved Greenhouse sign in process. This enhancement will heighten protection of your information and will change the way your password is managed and communicated to you. Previously, when you needed a password reset, you had three options:
- You could contact Client Services who would reset your password back to the initial generic password for you
- You could contact your office manager or designated contact within your office to request a password reset
- You could select “Reset Password” on the Greenhouse homepage which would then require you to enter your username and then answer your security question to reset your password.
The new process for resetting passwords, effective November 20th, will be as follows:
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link on the log-in screen
- Enter your Greenhouse username
- If you do not know what your Greenhouse username is, you can contact BHGRE Client Services at 866.616.4BHG (4244) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A temporary password will be emailed to your email address your company entered for you in CREST. This is the same email address displayed on your BHGRE profile page. If you do not know this email address, Client Services can help.
- You can then log back in using the temporary password that will be emailed to you. The system will then prompt you to reset your password to a personalized password.
- The next time you go in to change a password, the criteria for re-setting your Greenhouse password is as follows:
- A minimum of one (1) uppercase letter (A through Z)
- A minimum of one (1) lowercase (a through z)
- A minimum of one (1) numeric character (0 through 9)
- Please note: a special character such as #, $ or ! is NO LONGER NECESSARY
- Passwords now expire in 180 days so can use a valid password for 6 months vs. 3 months
- You now have more flexibility when choosing new passwords. Previously, you couldn’t repeat a new password from a span of 9 passwords ago. That requirement has eased so that you can repeat a password that hasn’t been used in a span of 4 password resets.
Thank you for reading this communication and for supporting the more effective protection of your brand’s systems and your business information.