HAR will soon announce that participants of the RealSatisfied rating systems can now display their ratings on HAR. This has the potential to be a real advantage for Gary Greene agents that have been participating. If you have felt compelled to try to get your clients to complete both the RealSatisfied survey, and the Client Experience Rating (CRE) survey for HAR, things may have just gotten much easier for you.
This tool is only available to agents that participate in RealSatisfied which is potentially a big advantage for all Gary Greene agents.
Step 1 – Determine Your Strategy
There are some things to consider before you determine the right strategy for you. HAR will allow you to display only one rating system on your profile. So you’ll need to decide if you want to display the Client Experience Rating System or RealSatisfied. If you elect to show RealSatisfied, your HAR/CRE reviews will no longer be visible.
If you have been heavily invested in collecting HAR reviews, displaying RealSatisfied reviews may not be right for you. But, you will want to consider the following advantages of RealSatisfied before you make your strategic decision.
- If you elect to use RealSatisfied, you only need to encourage them to complete that one survey.
- RealSatisfied pushes their content to Realtor.com to display on your profile. CRE only resides on HAR.
- RealSatisfied surveys are easily shared.
- Your RealSatisfied webpage is an easy way to share testimonials. Place a hyperlink in your email signature, “What are people saying about working with Linsey?” for example. Link to your RealSatisfied page. You are the only agent in that space versus driving your prospects and sphere to HAR.
- You have control over which surveys are published to your public RealSatisfied profile.
- Your reviews follow you wherever you go, and into any market.
Step 2 – Setting Up RealSatisfied on HAR
- Log into HAR and go to your Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Quick Access links and click on Client Experience Rating.
- Go to Marketing Tools on the left side. Scroll to the bottom of the Marketing Tools and click on RealSatisfied Rating
- You’ll see a place to put in your RealSatisfied Vanity Key.
- To find your vanity key, go to your RealSatisfied public profile. Not sure where it is? Simply Google your name with RealSatisfied and it should come up. Click on your profile. When it’s displayed you’ll see the URL. The end of the URL is the ‘slug’ or exact name of the page you are on. It will likely be your name. That slug is your vanity key.
- Copy the slug and past it into the Vanity Key space on HAR. Hit ‘Submit’.
- Your RealSatisfied reviews will now display on your HAR profile.
As always, if you have questions about the strategy that is right for you, or how to set this up, don’t hesitate to reach out to Ken or myself.