Required Lease Listing Paperwork
These forms are most commonly used when taking a residential listing. All of these forms can be found in your ZipForm Plus library of forms.
- Information About Broker Services (BHGRE IABS)
- Residential Listing Agreement Exclusive Right To Lease ( TAR-1102)
- Keybox Authorization by Tenant (TAR-1411)
- Landlord’s Tenant Selection Criteria (BHGRE-LTSC
- MLS Rental Data Input Sheets
- CSS Showing Instructions (BHGRE-CSSSI)
Click HERE to download these forms.
For Your Convenience We’ve Created a Global Listing Paperwork Template in ZipForms.
The global template includes the most commonly used forms when taking a residential lease listing. See above for a list of the most commonly used forms.
Click HERE to download the ZipForms Global Template “How To” Guide.
Click HERE to view and download a copy of the included forms list.
Tenant Lease Application and Screening.
Please note that we DO NOT run or handle credit reports. When tenant screening recommendations are needed we recommend using MySmartMove.com, endorsed by TAR.
Thanks for all you do:-)