Click HERE To view/download/print/share the full market report info.
Buyers = Rejoice.
Sellers = Get Saddle Up Serious or Get Saddle-Sore.
- Selection for buyers is Supreme. Inventory is up 21.2% over last years total of 875.
- Sales Year-To-Date are up a flea sized 2.8%. April listing placed under contract were down 5%.
- Above $400,000 it’s a solid buyer’s market above and knife-fight competitive for sellers.
- Based on buyer/agent activity and booked showing appointments we expect so-so-steady sales to grow marginally above last year’s May, June and July totals. (All brokers combined.)
- 59% of the 269 listings that went under contract in April were priced below $400,000 (160/269).
- 60% of the 269 listings that went under contract in April were on the market 30 Days or less (162/269).
- Average Days On Market for unsold listings is 74 Days.
- 458 (43%) of the 1061 active listings have had at least one price reduction.
Selection is the best in several years. Buyers are enjoying a strong buyers market above $400,000.
So-So Steady Sales.
Collective Year-To-Date sales are so-s0-steady, UP a scant 2.8% for the year. April sales trailed last year’s April total by 5%, .
Based on the velocity of agent/buyer activity and daily booked showing appointments, we expect collective sales totals for May, June and July will rise above last year’s unimpressive totals. Sales will remain so-so-steady. Competition among sellers will remain bare-knuckle competitive.