Required Forms When Writing a One To Four Residential Contract (Resale)
Click Here to view the Buyer Side Transaction Checklist.
These forms are required when writing a One To Four Residential Contract. All of these forms can be found in your ZipForm Plus library of forms.
- Information About Brokerage Services (IABS)
- Residential Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement
- Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure Statement
- One to Four Family Residential Contract (TREC 20-14)
- Third Party Financing Addendum (TREC 40-8)
- Addendum Concerning Right to Terminate Due to Lender’s Appraisal (TREC 49-0)
- Addendum for Property Subject to Mandatory Membership in a Property Owners Association (TREC 36-8)
- Intermediary Relationship Notice (TAR 1409)
- General Information And Notice to a Buyer (TAR 1506)
- Information About Special Flood Hazards (TAR 1414)
Click HERE to view/print/download the Residential Sale Contract Packet.
For Your Convenience We’ve Created a Global Purchase Contract Paperwork Template in ZipForms.
The global template includes the most common forms you may need when writing an offer. See above for a list of required forms.
Click HERE to download the ZipForms Global Template “How To” Guide.
Click HERE to view and download a copy of the included forms list.
Thanks for all you do:-)